[Mailman-Users] MM FAQ/Sendmail question...

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Fri Dec 7 19:12:59 CET 2001

On 07 Dec 2001 11:00:01 +0000
Nigel Metheringham <Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 2001-12-06 at 19:25, J C Lawrence wrote:
>> Both FAQ'ed:

> Before noticing this I started to put together a set of per-MTA
> FAQ entries - 2 (qmail and postfix) are just placeholders right
> now, the exim and sendmail ones have a little content, with the
> start of a generic Mailman performance tuning faq added as well...

<cheers wildly>

> damn I've just walked over you

Not a problem.  The first task is to get things up there.  The more,
the merrier.  Then we can go about and re-categorise, clean up,
cross-link, etc.  I suspect we'll also move to a better/spiffier FAQ
system than that one as well.

> especially as I added to section 6 (web/mail integration), rather
> than section 4 (admin issues).

<nod> We really need to re-work the top level classifications.

> most of the content at present is directly raped from other
> sources - chuq's postings that he kindly referenced.

Much as you can see I've been doing...

--
J C Lawrence