[Mailman-Users] Html email msg disappearing...

Richard Idalski ridalski at nandomedia.com
Thu Dec 6 20:13:18 CET 2001

	I have two seperate mailing that send out daily, one is is an html page
sent over email, the other is a txt version of the same info. After qrunner
processes the html one it seems to disappear, it doesn't get sent out, I's
not residing in the mailq, nor does, /var/log/mailog have any refrence of
it. I also see no mention of it in any of mailman's logs. It just seems to
disappear. Has anyone had a similar problem? The txt version of the email
sends out fine, though it has been sending out multiple copies.

  Richard Idalski