[Mailman-Users] What did I do wrong?

J. Barnes jbarnes at usmale.org
Thu Dec 6 13:15:40 CET 2001

I know I've got a simple problem, I'm just not getting where I need to, and
am tired of complaints from users.  I've had mailman up and running for a
month, but I needed it working before I had all the little questions like
this worked out.  I don't recall exactly what values I typed in during the
install, but when messages come out from the list, the mailto: tags are
correct, but the web page links are not correct.  See the sample below.

Where did I go wrong in the install?
Can I fix it via the administration web page & where?  (I tried changing
the options on the bottom of the general screen and it doesn't save the change)
hostname: mail.usmale.org
base url: /mailman/
Do I need to fix it by rerunning the setup process?  (this won't destroy
the lists I have already setup.  Right?)