[Mailman-Users] online cgi posting

Bob Puff@NLE bob at nleaudio.com
Thu Dec 6 05:43:24 CET 2001

I was going to implement this, and I still may in the future.

What I did was to make the link at the top of the message (ReplyTo) be a real reply-to, with the subject and message ID embedded into the link.

This works as long as the user has a mail client on their system installed and linked through their browser.  This probably accounts for 50% of the users.  Not perfect, but at least something.

I'll be posing my mods sometime when I have time to clean everything up.

Bob