[Mailman-Users] certain queues hanging in qfiles dir...

Richard Idalski ridalski at nandomedia.com
Wed Dec 5 19:16:45 CET 2001

	I'm running mailman 2.0.6, with sendmail, on a freebsd 4.3 box. And
everything seems to be working almost perfectly, however every so often a
random queue file will just sit in /home/mailman/qfiles. The other queues
will be processed around it, but that one will just stay. It's happening for
a few of my lists, but the majority send with no problems. I saw no
discernable errors about it in /home/mailman/logs/error, or anywhere else.
COuld there be something wrong with the .msg, or .db files for that lists.
Errors in the headers or something?Where would I begin to look for such
things?

   -Thanks,

	Richard Idalski
	Sys Admin