[Mailman-Users] Weird Behavior

Gedaliah Wolosh gwolosh at njit.edu
Wed Dec 5 16:19:07 CET 2001

I recently upgraded mailman from 2.0.2 to 2.0.8.  I performed the upgrade
by sucessively patching the source and running make install.

I checked a few lists and all looked well.

One of my large lists which is set up as an announce-only lost all of its
privacy cusotmizations.  Password reminders were sent out. Posts went to
the list instead of the moderator.

I spoke to the list admin who swears he didn't make any changes.

None of my other lists exhibited this behavior.

Does anybody have experience with an upgrade corrupting a list like this.

Gedaliah Wolosh, Ph.D.				973 596-5437
New Jersey Institute of Technology		Fax 596-2306
323 King Blvd 	GITC 2203			gwolosh at njit.edu
Newark, NJ 07102