[Mailman-Users] Bad dating of cron mailings?

J B Bell cipher at eschatek.com
Mon Dec 3 23:04:17 CET 2001

Greg Ward wrote:

> On 01 December 2001, J B Bell said:
>
>>Mailman is suffering some brain damage all of a sudden.  I've not
>>changed my version of Python nor anything like that, though I have
>>fiddled with my kernel in ways that presumably should not affect this.
>>Other cron-inspired mailings are getting through with a normal date.
>>

> What MTA are you using?

D'oh, I can't believe I forgot that.  Qmail.

>>All my Mailman automated mailings are coming up with the date
>>12/31/69.
>>

> By "automated mailings", I presume you mean things like password
> reminders, and *not* regular list posts.  Correct?

Yes, that's right.  List posts are working fine.

> And by "date", I presume you mean the "Date:" header, *not* the other
> dates in an RFC822 header (eg. in Received headers or the "From "
> line).  Correct?

<rummage rummage>

Hm, now this *is* interesting.  Please forgive me, I just started using
Mozilla for my mail and only recently finally figured out how to view
really really all the headers.  Here they are: