[Mailman-Users] Pending_subscriptions.db

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Dec 1 17:01:30 CET 2001

You should be able to use the web-admin interface to clean out the pending
subscriptions for a list.  Look for the option:
   Tend to pending administrative requests

>From there, do a whole lot of deny-ing or whatever...

You can use the command line to see what is in the file by using the
command:
   ~mailman/bin/dumpdb ~mailman/data/pending_subscriptions.db

Jon
===