[Mailman-Users] Confirmation Problems

spookyplaces at loosecanon.tv spookyplaces at loosecanon.tv
Fri Aug 31 19:10:18 CEST 2001

I have 4 mailing lists on two different domains and even though I have it
set not to ask me to confirm each message, it even makes me confirm my own
messages, and my address is even in the list to allow me to send messages
without confirmation.  This tells me there's something wrong with the
thing.  I'm gone sometimes for a week at a time and I can't have the
mailing lists all come to a stop because of this.  Not only that it delays
all the messages going through it by about a day even when I am here.

I have watched the mailing list as time permits here but have yet to see
anyone else address this problem.  Am I the only one who has this problem ?

I have asked 3 or 4 times for help with this but no one has responded.  I
asked my webmaster to take a look at it but he has not responded yet, so
I'm asking again for help.

Why does it do this ?  How can I fix it ?

Thanks.

...Bryon