[Mailman-Users] reply_goes_to_list, reply_to_address, "Submit" from webinterface

Matthias Leisi matthias at astrum.ch
Thu Aug 30 23:32:02 CEST 2001

Hi,

I'm having a problem which I can't seem to solve for myself. The setup:

 * Mailman 2.0.6
 * Apache 1.3.19

Setting up Mailman was easy, administration via the webinterface works, and
I can send mails to list members without problems. But, I can't seem to
_save_ any changes to reply_goes_to_list and reply_to_address in a
consistent manner.

The list ist test at lists.astrum.ch:

 * When I set reply_goes_to_list to "This list", Reply-To: in outgoing
   mails gets set to "test at astrum.ch".
 * When I set reply_goes_to_list is set to "Explicit address", the field
   "Explicit Reply-To:-Header" as entered there is not the same as in the

E.g., I set "foo at lists.astrum.ch" to be put in Reply-To:, but still
"test at astrum.ch" is being put in the outgoing mails.

/Sometimes/, I can't save the content of the "Explicit Reply-To-Header"-
field; when I try to empty it and press "Submit", it pops up with the same
content as before (it does not seem to be a problem with the browser, as I
tested with Mozilla 0.9.3 and Lynx 2.8.3dev9.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Matthias