[Mailman-Users] Web interface for adding lists.

Matt Yahna yahna at boulder.vni.com
Thu Aug 30 20:36:35 CEST 2001

This is a sendmail issue.  You need to put an option in your sendmail.cf as
follows:

O DontBlameSendmail=groupwritabledirpathsafe,groupwritableforwardfilesafe,
groupwritableincludefilesafe,includefileingroupwritabledirpath,includefilein
unsafedirpathsafe

Keep in mind that this is overriding file safeties and can compromise system
security.

You may not need all of the previous options, you may want to try each one
and see what works for better security.  There may be an option that just
tells Sendmail that it is a safe file for that file only.

- Matt