[Mailman-Users] RUNNING MAILMAN SCRIPTS FROM WITHIN OTHER SCRIPTS

Harold Paulson haroldp at sierraweb.com
Wed Aug 29 18:44:33 CEST 2001

Having done similar stuff in PHP, it is most certainly a permissions
problem, the best way to debug it is to dump STDERR so you can see
where it's dying.

One work around is to add the user your web server runs as to the
mailman group.  But do not do that unless you fully understand and
are comfortable with the security implications of doing so.  Of
course, if you fully understand them, you probably won't be
comfortable.

	- H

--

Harold Paulson                  Sierra Web Design
haroldp at sierraweb.com           http://www.sierraweb.com