[Mailman-Users] Digest Problems

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Aug 29 01:14:56 CEST 2001

"Ricardo F. Kustner" wrote:

> This is just a wild guess... but did somebody recently edit the list
> templates or the digest footer info on the admin page? I remember getting
> errors once while I had some misformed template variables in one of the
> templates... so might want to have a look in either place...

    Yeap.  That's what it was.  However, this now brings me to my next
question:  Which characters are trouble characters?  As in, which ones needs
to be escaped?  % ?  ! ?

    My client had put something similar to this in the footer:  /30-70%  (with
the / prefixed) and somewhere further down the line, he had '/EVC' (again
prefixed with the / ).  Those /'s weren't mistakes, they were put there by him
(for whatever reason), however are those characters (whether %, ! or / )the
trouble makers, and if so, how CAN they be used?

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.