[Mailman-Users] Problem with a new installation

Iain Shields I.A.Shields at qmul.ac.uk
Tue Aug 28 17:27:45 CEST 2001

I have recently installed mailman on my debian potato 2.2r2 system, which
worked fine for a few days, but then over the weekend I received around 2000
emails from the machine with the following details.  After a reboot it seems
to be fine, but obviously I would like to ensure it never happens again.
What have I done wrong? Any help much appreciated as I'm quite new to the
whole thing.

Subject: Cron <mailman at webster> /usr/bin/python -S
/homespace/mailman/cron/qrunner
/usr/bin/python: error in loading shared libraries:
/usr/lib/libpython1.5.so.0.0: symbol environ, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined
in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

cheers
Iain

Iain Shields
Students' Union