[Mailman-Users] Couple of issues

Marc Bitner mbitner at dis.umsmed.edu
Tue Aug 28 15:44:29 CEST 2001

Scott, don't know how my message came out in HTML code, probably because of Hotmail, so I got out of using Hotmail, so this one should be a little better.

Here is what I put in my /etc/aliases file (list name is onemore):

onemore: "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post onemore"
onemore-admin: "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner onemore"
onemore-request: "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd onemore"
onemore-owner: onemore-admin

When I run $ newaliases , I get the following:
/etc/aliases: 46 aliases, longest 47 bytes, 639 bytes total

Help any???
Thanks-
Marc