[Mailman-Users] GID again

Jeff Baldwin jeff_baldwin at unc.edu
Tue Aug 28 01:05:20 CEST 2001

What I don't understand is.. my cgi's are ran as 'webd w/ gid 48' , and I
specified this in the script... so why would I be getting an error?  Now that
I reloaded MailMan "again" I'm getting an error saying

WANTED gid 89, GOT gid 99.  (Reconfigure to take 99?)

GID 99 = nobody

I don't understand, why is it not working, bouncing messages, when I am
telling it what GID to run cgi's as ??

Its just not working argghhh!!!

Jeff

E-Mail:  jeff_baldwin at unc.edu