[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1a2 Error messages about mimelib missing

Wayne Ringling wayne at tbnets.com
Mon Aug 27 15:38:42 CEST 2001

Is this a Suse box?  I just set up a Suse 7.2 box and have the same problem.
I am going to download from rpm find the mimelib they have and install it
also.  It seems that the mimelib that Barry has on SF does not have include
these files.  From what Rpm Find says their Mimelib was extracted from kde
desktop package.  Maybe Barry is assuming that KDE is already installed, I'm
not sure though.

Wayne