[Mailman-Users] moderated list: showing each email's size?

Andreas Hasenack andreas at conectiva.com.br
Fri Aug 24 23:23:42 CEST 2001

Hi!
I'm running a moderated list on mailman-2.0.1. When I approve messages, is there a way
to either:
- show the size of the message?
- show the whole message in that html form?

I ask because sometimes I think a message is small when I read the
excerpt that shows up in the form but it can in fact be huge. For
example, the user says he is attaching a file (I don't mind
attachments on that list) but by mistake he, let's say, doesn't
compress it. I'm on autopilot and let the message through.

Another situation is that a user recently sent an email with a windows
virus which I couldn't see because it was at the end of the message
(a vbscript), which didn't show in that form.

Just to make it clear, I'm not asking for a way to block attachments or
virus, I'm just asking for a way for me to be able to see that info
more clearly.

Oh, and BTW, the message size limit seems to not apply when the list is
moderated, is this a "feature"?