[Mailman-Users] Bug in Subscribe Template / Subscribe Script

Marc Logemann mlogemann at morelogs.de
Fri Aug 24 11:21:50 CEST 2001

Hi,

after some research minutes i figured out that the
subscribe python script should be used as the listinfo
script with:

doc = HeadlessDocument()

Then your HTML output will be accordingly to subscribe.html template.

So, i could do my changes, if i would know how to compile my modifications :)
So, i know i asked it before, but please gimme a hint how to compile it...thx

BTW its not only headless, its also footless :)

morelogs  |  Marc Logemann,  CTO
Rellinghauser Str. 332 · D-45136 Essen · Germany
T: +49 201 84 188-177 · F: +49 201 84 188-199
mlogemann at morelogs.de · http://www.morelogs.de