[Mailman-Users] qrunner not running?

Tim Meyer tmeyer at jtmweb.com
Fri Aug 24 03:01:39 CEST 2001

Everything with my installation seems to be working fine except when I
someone uses the web interface to subscribe to a list, the subscription is
shown in the subscription log as pending, and never does get posted to the
membership. I have set up the crontab entries, and have checked, they are
there.

I believe the post  is suppose to happen when qrunner is executed. I have
executed it manually, and still no post. The subscriptions are still
pending. I have checked and there are no administrative requests waiting.
Any clues from anyone would be more than appreciated.

Tim Meyer
CEO, JTM MultiMedia, Inc.
PH 515.277.1990
FX 515.279.2886