[Mailman-Users] Bug in Subscribe Template / Subscribe Script

Amanda arandall at auntminnie.com
Thu Aug 23 22:54:24 CEST 2001

Hi Marc,

If you can handle HTML, Python won't be *that* much of a stretch, more
so since you aren't writing new code - just reverse-engineering
existing code - and more so yet because you're looking for a section
that blatantly looks like HTML. :-) What I tend to do is, make a
backup of the existing file, tweak the new one around and see if I can
get it to do what I want, then test the mailing lists several times
over to check for odd behaviour. There's some good intro guides on the
web, too. You can do it; we have faith in you. ;-)

::whispering:: Hack the source, Luke...

=)
Amanda