[Mailman-Users] Problem

gerardo at tij.uia.mx gerardo at tij.uia.mx
Tue Aug 21 21:53:21 CEST 2001

                                                                         21/8/01

Hello...I Installed mailman and I have this little problem....
I have a list...example foo at tij.uia.mx
Now....when I try to add users from the same domain....
example..   foo at tij.uia.mx
The server tells me that the mail loops back, and I just don't know what to
do....
I've tried everything...but no good...
I just want to know if I have to run mailman from another domain or change
something on the domain file..or what?

Everytime that it loops back....it shows some numbers and then it types
Error: mail loops back to me!  MX problem?

I'd be very thankful if you could help me.....

                                                             Gerardo