[Mailman-Users] Customizing the user information and configuration webpages

Gunnar Anzinger gunnar at anzinger.com
Wed Aug 22 01:23:52 CEST 2001

Hello!

I'm currently trying to customize the user information and configuration
webpages for my first mailman mailinglist. I'm familiar with writing HTML
but I have problems to understand the exact function of the various
<MM-...> directives. Where can I find a complete list of these directives
with a description of each one? I couldn't find it in the List Management
Guide, the FAQs or any other document I know.

Bye, Gunnar