[Mailman-Users] Message Header/Footer question

Ryan Creasey ryan at p11.com
Mon Aug 20 19:03:03 CEST 2001

Is there any way to intelligently control the insertion of header and
footers to lists?  The way I currently have it setup, when a message is
sent to the list, the header and footer are inserted.  Then, when
someone replies to that message (and thusly back to the list) it is then
treated as part of the message and another header and footer is
inserted.  Sooner or later we have a thread similar to the following:

<header>
  <header>
    <header>