[Mailman-Users] Remove users?

Enriko Groen enriko.groen at netivity.nl
Mon Aug 20 10:07:00 CEST 2001

You can find the syntax when you run remove_members without any parameters.

animal# bin/remove_members
Remove members from a list.

Usage:
    remove_members [options] listname [addr1 ...]

    --file=file
    -f file
        Remove member addresses found in the given file.  If file is
        `-', read stdin.

    --all
    -a
        Remove all members of the mailing list.

    --help
    -h
        Print this help message and exit.

    listname is the name of the mailing list to use.

    addr1 ... are additional addresses to remove.

--
Enriko Groen, Hosting manager
netivity bv   www.netivity.nl   enriko.groen at netivity.nl
038 - 850 1000   van nagellstraat 4      8011 eb  zwolle