[Mailman-Users] New Mailman setup: would like to insert old archives into new archives

Bryan-TheBS-Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Thu Aug 16 20:45:26 CEST 2001

New Mailman setup: would like to insert old archives into new archives

All --

I have just setup a Mailman server.  Everything is working fine.

My delima?

How to I insert old archives for my lists into the new Mailman
archives?  The old archives are already in mbox format, separated by
list name (e.g., I have 3 lists, I have 3 mbox files with all the old
posts).

Thanx in advance and sorry if this has been answered before (I looked
through the FAQ/HOWTO/list.org docs and a Google/Linux search before
posting to no avail).

-- TheBS

--
Bryan "TheBS" Smith    mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org    chat:thebs413