[Mailman-Users] Retrict Senders

Roderick Bley rbley at softwares.com
Thu Aug 16 20:21:22 CEST 2001

I will have to consult with our mail system admin (who is on vacation) on
some of your questions

What I am expecting is that only the three users I have setup will be able
to Send any messages to the list subscribers

I assumed that the "restricted postin privilege...." set to Yes would have
limited who can send to this list.  but this was not the case....a fourth
user (who is a subscriber of the list) was able to send a message to the
list of subsribers

Mailman Version 2.0.1

sorry that I am not able to reply to your other questions at this time

roderick bley