[Mailman-Users] mailman + apache question

jacob walcik jacob at iensemble.com
Mon Aug 13 23:20:33 CEST 2001

i have a seperate virtualhost configured specifically for mailman.  the
document root for that virtual host contains a single file that forwards
you to /cgi-bin/listinfo, and the /cgi-bin for that virtual host is
pointed at the cgi-bin under the mailman directory.

for my mailman configuration, i have the DEFAULT_URL in my mm_cfg.py
pointed to http://mailman.host.com/cgi-bin/

my problem is this:
the html generated by the mailman cgi's isn't failing to include the
/cgi-bin/ in a lot of the links it creates (specifically all of the
links and the post target on the admin page for any individual list, as
well as the links to the individual list info pages in the list
generated by the listinfo cgi).  what variable is it that i've not set?

--
jacob walcik
systems administrator
jwalcik at iensemble.com