[Mailman-Users] NEW TO THE LIST WITH A QUESTION ... CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?

Victory Associates LTD, Inc. O. O. Ogidan valtd at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 14 07:37:37 CEST 2001

Sir, I consider your response to my inquiry RUDE AND INSULTIVE!  It might have been better to IGNORE my request altogether and let those willing to help STEP UP TO THE PLATE!  Thanks, but no thanks and I am LEAVING the list if this is the kind of attitude being displayed here.  I thought we are ehre to learn together, right?

Sincerely,
Olusegun

---