[Mailman-Users] Re: mailman commercial support

Sean Cullen Sean.Cullen at eolach.com
Wed Aug 8 12:33:51 CEST 2001

Hi Frank,

>as our customer is getting quite impatient to hear what caused this and how
>we'll solve it, we might be interested in commercial mailman-support. do
you
>know of a company with enough expertise, preferably located in europe (or
>who knows, even in belgium) that can provide this kind of support?

This is a shameless plug - I work in Eolach and we provide
open source professional services.

We are based in Dublin, Ireland and have a lot of experience with
mailman and other open source packages. We have helped our customers
host over 2100 lists using mailman, the largest of which has about 10
thousand email addresses.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.

All the best,

Sean.
--
Eolach - Ireland's leading Open Source consultancy
email: info at eolach.com  web: http://www.eolach.com