[Mailman-Users] Error of permissions

Christian Billette ChristB at visuaide.com
Mon Aug 6 20:28:39 CEST 2001

Somebody have sent this message before and he got no answers
I have the same problem. Here is the problem:

I just installed Mailman on a bsd server and the web interface seems not to be
recognizing cookies and requires me to login every time I try to make changes
on any of the screens. None of the changes to settings keep.Cookies are
enabled on my browser. I tried enabling all different kinds of cookies and
security options on ie. I also made sure that my clock is synchronized with the
server clock.

I also receive this message from cron:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/var/lib/mailman/cron/gate_news", line 119, in ?
    main()
  File "/var/lib/mailman/cron/gate_news", line 58, in
main
    mlist = MailList.MailList(name, lock=0)
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 62,
in __init__
    self.Load()
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 810,
in Load
    raise Errors.MMBadListError, 'Failed to access
config info'
MMBadListError: Failed to access config info

Thank you !

Christian B.
Network Administrator
Visuaide, inc.