[Mailman-Users] Problem sending mails to list

Johan jo_ni at telia.com
Tue Aug 7 12:41:50 CEST 2001

When I was about to make my first list(the test list) to see if everything worked
I was unable to confirm my subscription.
When I replied the mail I got this back from the mail-daemon:

"|/usr/share/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test"
    (reason: 2)
    (expanded from: <test-request at acc.hn.org>)

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 2.  (Reconfigure to take 2?)
554 5.3.0 "|/usr/share/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test"... unknown mailer error 2

I tried to reinstall with the "--with-mail-gid=12" options but it didnt work.

This is my first time using mailman, and I do not know what to do.