[Mailman-Users] listname-admin instead of real from

Moe Elzubeir Elzubeir at cobaf.coba.unt.edu
Mon Aug 6 15:37:12 CEST 2001

Hello,

I am very new to mailing lists and what have you (as far as running
them goes). I've managed to setup mailman and mhonarc on my Debian box,
but I still have some problems with some of the things mailman does.

1. When I send a message (or anyone else for that matter), instead of
it saying, "From: user at host" it says "From: listname-admin at listhost". I
don't know how to disable this, and I hope it's something really simple
(I would suspect it is).

2. I have been unable to get MHonArc to archive automatically. I
currently went with the compromise of running mhonarc as a daily cron
job.

Thanks for your help.