[Mailman-Users] Setup mailman but get following error when confirming?

Scott Mayo sgmayo at mail.bloomfield.k12.mo.us
Fri Aug 3 23:50:19 CEST 2001

I have setup mailman, but something must be wrong.  Everything goes fine
until I try to confirm by subscription and the I get the following
error:

This is the Postfix program at host mail.bloomfield.k12.mo.us.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

<test-request at mail.bloomfield.k12.mo.us>: unknown user: "test-request"

Any ideas what I need to do?

Scott Mayo