[Mailman-Users] Postfix error

Mentor Cana mentor at alb-net.com
Thu Aug 2 23:23:44 CEST 2001

If this happened today in the early hours of the morning till little bit
after noon (EST), and you had enable any of the spam blocking features to
used mail-abuse.org, than you are not the only one. Apparently, the
mail-abuse.org (or part of it) might have been down. At least this is my
experience....

My mailman stopped delivering suddenly for the entire morning. It did
start again OK after after i removed the reject_maps_rbl from the
smtpd_sender_restrictions .

This is what I think it happened... but then , who knows :)

--
Mentor