[Mailman-Users] the meaning of "implicit destination"

Carol carol at dpd1.com
Mon Apr 30 23:16:27 CEST 2001

I have set "No" to this option: Check postings and intercept ones that
seem to be administrative requests.
When I post to my list (called Testlist) I get the following message.

        Your mail to 'Testlist' with the subject
            test no. 5
        Is being held until the list moderator can review it for
approval.
        The reason it is being held:
            Message has implicit destination
        Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will
receive
        notification of the moderator's decision.

As moderator, I do not want to approve every message.  How do I stop
it?  And what is meant by "implicit destination?"  I am an
administrator, not the tech person.  Mailman was installed by
123ehost.com, my hosting company.