[Mailman-Users] mailman-checkins list config?

Mike Noyes mhnoyes at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 28 19:58:33 CEST 2001

What settings are you using for the mailman-checkins list? I'm trying to
duplicate your results for our project's cvs-commits list. Any help is
appreciated. Thanks.

Background:
I'm using syncmail (v3.1.5 by Barry Warsaw) for our project's cvs-commits
list. I'll update to v3.1.6 later today. I followed the SourceForge
documentation to set it up, but it doesn't have any information on the
proper settings for Mailman. Should I take this up with the SourceForge
staff instead?

Getting email from CVS
https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=772&group_id=1

http://leaf.sourceforge.net/