[Mailman-Users] mailman question

Harold Paulson haroldp at sierraweb.com
Thu Apr 26 18:02:50 CEST 2001

All those in favor of changing this error message to read something like:

	Mailman CGI error!!!

	Mailman was compiled to use GID 48, but the web server is
running as GID
	99.  You must run ./configure again --with-cgi-gid=99, as described in
	the INSTALL document that came with this distribution, and recompile.

raise your hand.  Anyway, reword it so it's unmistakable what the problem is.

	- H

--

Harold Paulson                  Sierra Web Design
haroldp at sierraweb.com           http://www.sierraweb.com