[Mailman-Users] problems with postfix mailman and suse linux

Geert Altena geert at arago.utwente.nl
Thu Apr 26 15:59:13 CEST 2001

Quoting Yogesh Bhanu, <yogesh at janus.gsf.de>:
> Hi all,
> 	I have a peculiar problem I have setup suse 7.1 box to
> be our mailing list server I am using postfix to send and recieve mail.
>
> Now Iam  able to send mails from the list but when I try replying
> It doesnot work looks like the mail goes into a bit bucket any pointers
> but when I try sending the mail to users on this server it works .
>
> I have checked  the crontab entries and tehey are all made.

Can you give some more specific info? Like error-messages, log files.
Without those it will be rather difficult for us to help you out...

Also, there is a section in the INSTALL file that comes with the
source on Postfix.

HTH,
\Geert.
--
Geert Altena | Geert at arago.utwente.nl | Coffee, black, no sugar
      Finger for PGPkey : Diffie-Hellman 2048/0xC540C550