[Mailman-Users] LDAP : a possible link ?

Philippe Rodriguez Philippe_Rodriguez at grenoble.hp.com
Wed Apr 25 15:48:39 CEST 2001

Is it possible to link mailman with a LDAP server ?

We already have a database where we can find potential subscribers to our
 lists (currently sthg about 700 lists).

I'd like to allow the owners of list(s) to make subscribe users using this
 database, avoiding them to have to look at users's address. For example,
 like Netscape can be linked to a LDAP server - user just put the name,
 and the LDAP provides the registred email address.

Thank's in advance for your answers,

Phil.