[Mailman-Users] subject line spacing

Satya satyap at satya.virtualave.net
Mon Apr 23 15:41:23 CEST 2001

On Apr 22, 2001 at 17:52, Marc MERLIN wrote:

>On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 06:50:36AM +0530, Satya wrote:
>> Subject: [Teamct]moo
>Sorry for the late reply (I don't think you've had one yet).

I haven't. Thanks.

>The  problem comes  from using  lynx or  some other  browser that  truncates
>spaces at the end of text edit fields.

Ah-ha! That was me, of course. I thought mailman inserts that
space. Perhaps it should?

Anyway, what part of mailman takes care of subject lines? I'll hack
that rather than change it for every list.

--
Satya. <URL:http://satya.virtualave.net/>
US-bound grad students! For pre-apps, see <URL:http://quickapps.cjb.net/>