[Mailman-Users] How to unsubscribe users in a group?

S. C. Druding druding at straw.com
Sun Apr 22 19:13:41 CEST 2001

Yes, I have an Announcement Only list of thousands - removing the Unsubs
means doing them one-at-a-time, one per page and it's very, very slow going.

I never have more than one member in a group of 30 to unsub - so each one
means opening a separate page, unchecking, going to the bottom and hitting
Submit and waiting for that screen to finish.

Since my list is Announcement Only I receive a lot of requests from people
who don't understand the way it works and don't have a clue about getting
their password - they don't even know that they HAVE a password!

Susan

Susan Druding
Straw Into Gold - Crystal Palace Yarns