[Mailman-Users] Help request

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
Fri Apr 20 17:14:05 CEST 2001

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Clayton, Robert wrote:
> I am getting the following error.
> It appears to be a rights issue. However, the message nor docs state where it creates the reply messages. Please help.

I don't think the docs can tell you that you misspelled a sendmail alias.

> "/usr2/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd tests"

That says: overwrite the wrapper with my message.  (Or maybe it says
create a file called "wrapper mailcmd tests" in /usr2/mailman/mail and put
my message in it.  I'm not sure.)

You meant to say

  "|/usr2/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd tests"

and forgot the pipe character.

--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		                                San Francisco, CA 94114