[Mailman-Users] setup

Satya satyap at satya.virtualave.net
Fri Apr 20 13:13:55 CEST 2001

On Apr 19, 2001 at 21:54, Michael R. Radigan wrote:

>just wanted to drop ya'll a line and tell you I just set up Mailman
>on my linux server and it took all of 20 minutes (while I watched
>ER) and it is ruinning like a champ.  Your install document was well
>done, I followed it step by step, and now I have a top of the line

>thanks again for a great opensource app.

A satisfied customer! We ought to have him stuffed!

Wait till you run into the passwords, "Oops, we hit a bug!", qrunner
locks, and whatnot.

Hey, okay, put the pitchforks away! I use it too, and I removed
majordomo in favor of mailman!

--
Satya. <URL:http://satya.virtualave.net/>
US-bound grad students! For pre-apps, see <URL:http://quickapps.cjb.net/>