[Mailman-Users] admin and lockfile problems

josh koenig joshk at grawk.net
Tue Apr 17 19:07:17 CEST 2001

Hi, I've been using Mailman with some success for a while, but I've just
started having some serious problems with admin functions after upgrading
to version 2.0.3

First of all, whenever I try to use /admin/listname I get a generic 500
script error. The web log reports "premature end of script headers" I know
this isn't a permissions problem as check_perms gives me an all clear.

Additionally, the lockfiles in /mailman/locks are not being cleared, so
after one login error, the script will just hang and freeze the next time
I try it.

I've exhausted all my ideas here... does anyone have any ideas what might
be causeing these errors?

thanks
-josh

Josh Koenig (joshk at grawk.net)