[Mailman-Users] Removing List-* headers?

Chris Burch cburch at madison.k12.wi.us
Tue Apr 17 15:40:24 CEST 2001

Hello,

Sorry if this has been asked a million times; I browsed through 2001-04
archive and didn't see anything (not a very thorough search, I admit)...

Anyway, I own a private list and my provider just switched to Mailman (yay)
but my users hate all those List-* headers. Is there a way to remove or
suppress them? Or am I repeating the Wish List item I think I saw but
repressed...

Thanks!
Chris

Chris Burch                            cburch at madison.k12.wi.us
Public Information Office                  http://www.mmsd.org/
Madison Metropolitan School District               608.266.6023
Over 1,600 Pre-Selected Web Sites:  http://www.danenet.org/lms/
     Get Web Publishing Help at http://www.mmsd.org/webpub/