[Mailman-Users] "Bad Names" that won't Unsub

S. C. Druding druding at straw.com
Mon Apr 16 04:53:52 CEST 2001

I just transferred a large mailing list to MailMan and it has picked up a
few weird looking addresses.
My list is an ANNOUNCE-ONLY list with no responding traffic. I use it to
send out a Quilting Newsletter to several thousand subscribers.

I don't seem to be able to delete them in the Admin. Controls area?

Is there another trick to doing this?

Some examples:

"georgiesgirl "@thevision.net - can't get rid of that " in the center,
should be georgiesgirl at thevision.net

And then there are some others which default to "Digest" due to the error?

Example: (this one insists on keeping the "digest" box checked)
mpoletti at wfubmc.edu "marcy a.

I cannot delete it and remove the "marcy a.    section.

Thanks for any help and advice.

Susan

Susan Druding