[Mailman-Users] Messages not posting

Angelo Bonadonna bonadonna at sxu.edu
Sun Apr 15 23:13:03 CEST 2001

Strike that!  It does seem to be a cron problem, though I still don't know how to fix it.  Once I gave the queue command:

/usr/local/Python-2.0/python -S /usr/local/apache/htdocs/mailman/cron/qrunner

all the messages got sent.  But why isn't my mailman crontab file working, and why aren't the messages being sent immediately, instead of being queued?

But I'm greatly relieved to have found the problem, or at least a way to fix it (with a different cron approach (e.g., using /etc/crontab) than the installed file??).  Angelo