[Mailman-Users] Installed? Now what?

Traci traci at traciscottage.com
Sun Apr 15 16:23:30 CEST 2001

Hello,
I used the auto-installer (iWeb), ran the test (all was fine) and then
installed the script.   The progress page doesn't looked like it
completed....it says "working.......FTP Summary" but the status bar says
done.  There's nothing at the end of the FTP report giving me instructions
as to what to do, or saying it's installed.   Yet when I check my
directory - it's all there.

Assuming that it did install properly, I don't have a clue what to do next.
How do I access the admin panel to begin setting up lists?