[Mailman-Users] Sendmail setup problem

Dennis dennis at pipper.net
Fri Apr 13 20:09:20 CEST 2001

Thanks for the tips on what my /etc/aliases should be, that did the
trick.  Is there a way that is supposed to work on it's own?  Is it me or
is there not much documented help associated with this program?

How difficult would it to be to use mailman with a dns forwarding service?

Thanks again for the help.

Dennis